Ok so let’s see what Samantha, my Santa, gave to me on Day 9!
I couldn’t resist taking a photo of my doll with the parcel, sorry if this freaks anyone out. I normally confine my hobby to Flickr only. From now on, I won’t call any fanatical hobby or interest, “weird”, because after I explore it a little, I start to understand it better and also like it myself. OK anyway, back to topic. Let’s open it up.
Oh giraffe chopsticks! I have to say, I admired these novelty chopsticks from afar, but never bought one for myself. I couldn’t justify that purchase, but now I have a set, yay! This is so cute, I love it. Thanks Samantha!
If I didn’t know how to use chopsticks, these would be handy eh? I remember how hard it was to learn how to hold one properly, and my hands ached like crazy. They still do, after grabbing onto one for long periods. I know who could try harder with his chopstick skills… Michael. 😛
Oh I also found the matching photo!
- Australia www.janetsaw.com – Singapore wastedfashion.wordpress.com
- Singapore wastedfashion.wordpress.com – USA allimcbally.blogspot.com
- USA allimcbally.blogspot.com – New Zealand www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.co.nz
- New Zealand www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.co.nz – Singapore prettywhenyousmile.wordpress.com
- Singapore prettywhenyousmile.wordpress.com – USA rubenesquesmoothie.wordpress.com
- USA rubenesquesmoothie.wordpress.com – Switzerland www.juanitatortilla.com
- Switzerland www.juanitatortilla.com – Singapore plusandbeautiful.wordpress.com
- Singapore plusandbeautiful.wordpress.com – USA mcqty.wordpress.com
- USA mcqty.wordpress.com – Australia www.janetsaw.com