Second last day already… I’m going to miss opening presents… 🙁
What could this one be? My first guess was a votive candle, but I was so wrong!
It’s a shot glass, of the Texas armadillo! It’s another great present from Texas. I haven’t yet been to the US or seen a real Texas armadillo, so this is a nice treat. 😀 Armadillos are such funky creatures with their leathery shells, aren’t they? Another wonder of the world. I’m sometimes amazed at how creatures evolve.
Love that purple to blue gradient!
Above left is my attempt to put a fake tea light candle inside it, but I failed. lol. And I really hope the photo on the right matches the gift! Thank you Samantha, I really like this one. It shall go on display when I get to Zurich. 😀
Everyone participating in this swop:
- Australia www.janetsaw.com – Singapore wastedfashion.wordpress.com
- Singapore wastedfashion.wordpress.com – USA allimcbally.blogspot.com
- USA allimcbally.blogspot.com – New Zealand www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.co.nz
- New Zealand www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.co.nz – Singapore prettywhenyousmile.wordpress.com
- Singapore prettywhenyousmile.wordpress.com – USA rubenesquesmoothie.wordpress.com
- USA rubenesquesmoothie.wordpress.com – Switzerland www.juanitatortilla.com
- Switzerland www.juanitatortilla.com – Singapore plusandbeautiful.wordpress.com
- Singapore plusandbeautiful.wordpress.com – USA mcqty.wordpress.com
- USA mcqty.wordpress.com – Australia www.janetsaw.com