Day three. I could not wait until 10pm AEDT, and even after I rescheduled to 5pm, I am still impatient. From now on, I’ll post between 3-4pm. 😀
Ok so, I’m pleased with everything I’ve got so far! Samantha did a good job choosing for me. Today, it’s this piece. The paper was already a little ripped on the side when I received the parcel, but I didn’t peek inside beforehand, I promise! I still had no idea what was inside, so that didn’t ruin the surprise, don’t worry.
Calendars and planners, yay!! And they’re purple themed again! These will be incredibly handy in Zurich. I always forget to write shopping lists, but with these cute pieces, I shouldn’t forget any longer. I’ll keep the weekly one on my desk, magnetic notes in the kitchen and calendar to stick up on my office wall. I could even give one to Michael, let’s see if he wants one.
Shown above are the calendar with wipe-off notes section on top, and weekly pull-off notepad. Below is the magnetic notepad with pull-off calendar. I love them, thank you Samantha!
You can also head over to Wasted Fashion’s Facebook page to see the videos Chloe made while opening the gifts I sent to her.
- Australia www.janetsaw.com – Singapore wastedfashion.wordpress.com
- Singapore wastedfashion.wordpress.com – USA allimcbally.blogspot.com
- USA allimcbally.blogspot.com – New Zealand www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.co.nz
- New Zealand www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.co.nz – Singapore prettywhenyousmile.wordpress.com
- Singapore prettywhenyousmile.wordpress.com – USA rubenesquesmoothie.wordpress.com
- USA rubenesquesmoothie.wordpress.com – Switzerland www.juanitatortilla.com
- Switzerland www.juanitatortilla.com – Singapore plusandbeautiful.wordpress.com
- Singapore plusandbeautiful.wordpress.com – USA mcqty.wordpress.com
- USA mcqty.wordpress.com – Australia www.janetsaw.com